Exciting news – Mid-South Spay & Neuter is now Spay Memphis! We have not only changed our name and logo, but have moved to 3787 Summer Avenue. Read the full announcement here.
August Vaccine Clinic Policies:
– Cars will not be allowed to park any earlier than 5:15 pm as this is a clinic surgery day and we must complete check-out of pets from spay/neuter first. If you arrive for the vaccine clinic prior to 5:15 pm, you will be asked to leave and return at 5:15 pm.
– Please wait in your vehicle upon arrival at or after 5:15 pm. Please park in order of arrival by the map attached to this post. Staff will go in this order only, down the “line” then returning to the beginning each time. DO NOT park where the red x’s are – the far left is AEC’s parking lot and the others block sidewalks needed by our staff and are clearly not marked as parking spaces.
– Once you have parked, a staff member will greet you at your vehicle and give you a vaccine clinic form. One must be completed per pet. Printing in advance (available at http://bit.ly/2SLXwbe) or stopping by the clinic prior to the vaccine clinic to get paperwork is highly encouraged, especially if you have multiple pets, to decrease your wait time. Please know which services you would like prior to arrival.
Only the following will be offered:
Rabies vaccine: $10
Rabies tag: $6 if spayed/neutered, $15 if unaltered. (Only available for dogs in Memphis and Shelby County, excluding Bartlett, Germantown, and Collierville.)
Microchip: $20 (includes lifetime registration)
DAPP vaccine: $10 (dogs only)
Bordatella vaccine: $12 (dogs only)
FVRCCP vaccine: $10 (cats only)
* The minimum age for the DAPP, Bordatella, and FVRCCP vaccines is 6 weeks old. The minimum age for a rabies vaccine is 3 months old.
– Once the paperwork is completed, a staff member will take your payment (cash, card or phone pay only).
– Dogs will be vaccinated and/or microchipped directly beside your vehicle. Leashes are required. Dogs must be able to be handled by our staff and you will be asked to lead your dog out of your vehicle to a staff member.
– Cats will be vaccinated/microchipped inside our clinic to prevent a cat from escaping. Cats must be in carriers. If you do not have a carrier, we will have cardboard ones available for $5. After you have paid, a staff member will take your cat inside for the requested services and bring back to you when they are completed.
– Spay Memphis reserves the right to deny service to any pet that cannot be safely handled by our staff.
– You must be parked in our parking lot by 7:30 pm for your pet to receive services.
– IMPORTANT TO NOTE: Paper records will not be given at the time of services as all transactions will take place outside. No exceptions. Your records will be emailed to you on Tuesday. If requested, paper records can be mailed.
– Please be patient as the wait may be long. Yelling or berating our staff will not get your pet seen any sooner.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.
Fox13 Memphis – Spay Memphis Has Largest Life-Saving Year Yet, January 2020
RSVP Magazine – Spaytacular Gala 2019, Decmeber 2019 Issue
4Memphis Magazine – Spaytacular Gala 2019, November 2019 Issue
Memphis Magazine – Five Things to Do This Weekend, October 2019
4Memphis Magazine – Spaytacular Gala 2018, November 2018 Issue
cityCURRENT – Goodworks: Spay Memphis Offers Affordable Solution, February 2018
RSVP Magazine – SPAYtacular: Making a Meaningful Impact, November 2017
Memphis Flyer – We Saw You, October 2017
Memphis Magazine – Five Things To Do This Weekend, October 2017
Memphis Daily News – Agency Earns $15K Grant For Senior Pet Owners, June 2017
Focus Mid-South – Mid-South’s Pet Overpopulation Problem is Getting Fixed, May/June 2017 issue
WREG News Channel 3 – Mid-South Spay & Neuter awarded grant to help low-income pet owners, April 2017
Memphis Daily News – Grant Awarded to Mid-South Spay & Neuter Services, April 2017
Volunteer Odyssey Blog – Day 3: Memphis’ Other Neglected, December 2016
JustMyMemphis – Grit, Grind, Give. Video Spotlight, November 2016
4Memphis – Outtakes: Spaytacular Gala, November 2016 issue
RSVP Magazine – Memphis Moments: Spaytacular, November 2016 issue
Memphis Daily News – Pace Chosen to Lead Spay & Neuter Services, June 2016