Save the dates – Feral Fridays are back in 2022!
Thanks to our generous Feral Fund donors, Spay Memphis is able to offer $10 Feral Fridays again this year. These will be the last Friday of the month, March – October. June’s Feral Friday was cancelled.
Our normal feral/community cat policies apply:
- Cat MUST be in a live, humane trap (like a raccoon trap, example photo in comments). Cats in regular cat carriers or kennels WILL NOT be accepted, no exceptions.
- Only ONE cat can be in a trap.
- Drop off is 7:30-8:30 am. Pick-up is 4:30-5:00 pm the same afternoon. These days are walk-in only, no appointments will be accepted.
- The $10 charge will cover the spay/neuter, rabies vaccine, ear tip, penicillin shot, and pain injection. Other services are available at an additional charge. Our clinic accepts cash and all major credit/debit cards as payment. Checks are not accepted as payment for services.
- Kittens must weigh at least 3 lbs. for surgery.
- This can be for true feral cats, community cats, or free roaming outside cats but they still MUST come in a live, humane trap and the ear tip is mandatory. Please do not put your inside domesticated cats in a trap for this program. That takes advantage of donor funds and can be traumatizing to a inside domesticated cat. If you need help having your domesticated inside cat spayed or neutered, please talk to us about other grant programs.
- The maximum of cats accepted will depending on our staffing but will range from 45 – 65. Please note that all spots may fill before the hour check-in is over so arriving early is encouraged.
- Each trapper or trapping group is allowed a maximum of 3 cats each day of this program. We want to make this as fair as possible and let as many people who can take advantage of this discounted price for feral/community cats.
- When arriving, please leave the trapped cat(s) in your vehicle until you’ve checked in and paid.
***Feral cats brought in on regular clinic days, Tuesday – Thursday, will still be $35.
Questions? Email email@example.com.