Wellness services are currently on hold for new patients due to staffing issues. If your pet is currently* a wellness patient at our clinic, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Appointments are very limited and it is recommended you visit your full service veterinary clinic if at all possible.
- Current wellness patients are pets we have seen for a wellness only appointment that is not overdue for services.
- We do not see pets for any kind of illnesses, injuries, and/or parasite only issues.
- Since our wellness services are extremely limited and we offer them only to help pet owners who cannot afford to do it otherwise, please do not request an appointment if one of the following applies to you:
- You can afford your full-service veterinary clinic for vaccines
- Your pet is not yet due to vaccines
- Your pet was purchased from a breeder or pet store
- Your pet is not spayed/neutered and is over 6 months old. We do not see unaltered pets over 6 months of age for wellness only appointments, even if you have been seen before.